Smoking is more addictive than heroin. Yet for the past 100 years, cigarette and tobacco companies have been trying to get every single American to start smoking. In the 1950’s this was the right thing to do, in the eyes of not only the public, but the government as well. It wasn’t until the 1970’s, did scientists and the medical community realize just how harmful cigarette smoking is to the human body. We all know someone who is struggling with a harmful cigarette addiction. I recently read about the experience of a man named Jan.
He is the CEO of V2 e-cigarettes. He started the company over 10 years ago after years of tinkering and trying to find a safer way to enjoy nicotine. He published an opinion article in the New York Times, stating that several government studies have proven that ecigs are after than normal tobacco cigarettes. The funny thing is that the NY Times has not been friendly towards ecigs. They have repeatedly bashed the idea and the entire industry over the past few years.
But recently with governmental regulators are looking at ecigs in a less harsh light. Multiple studies have shown that smoking e-cigs are less dangerous than cigarettes. That should be taken with a grain of salt, Jan says. This is due to the fact that the industry is still unregulated. There are many fly-by-night companies out there that manufacture and sell harmful products. Mostly these are companies located in China. They use the cheapest quality components available in an attempt to make as much money off the unsuspecting public as possible. The voltage on the devices are sometimes set far too high, which studies have shown produce a harmful chemical that is closely related to formaldehyde. Luckily the big companies such as V2 and Blu Cigs spend millions of dollars every year in research. They only use the highest quality components in the production of their products. This translates to a much safer experience for all involved.
Here are the V2 ecig promo codes for 2016
SAVE50- Save 50% off your normal purchase.
FREESHIP1- Get free shipping on any order over $10.
30%OFF- Take an additional 30% off your order (can be stacked with other discounts)
FREEGIFT- Get a free gift with any purchase on V2 e cigarettes.
HOHOHO- Christmas savings (good until Dec. 31st)
BUY1GET1- Buy any qualifying product at V2 cigs and get a second one free.
TWO4ONE- This code gives you 2 for the price of 1.
Problems to avoid when using V2 discount codes
To take advantage of the savings discounts provided by the V2 coupons we listed above, there are a few tips and tricks you can utilize to help maximize the amount of money you save:
1. Be sure to order enough e-liquid in advance. Know how much you vape on a weekly basis and be sure to keep at least a 4 week supply on hand at any given time. Otherwise you could run into complications with shipping. Let’s say your package is delayed or not delivered for whatever reason…you’re going to be out of eliquid before you know it.
2. Jot down on the calendar when it is time to re-order. A great tip is to sign up for the auto-ship program, so that you won’t have to remember to remind yourself that you need to log online to make another purchase. V2 automatically charges your credit or debit card stored on file, then ships out a package on a given date to you. This not only saves time, but you can get additional discounts for participating in this program.
3. Keep visiting the blog page of V2 every few days. This will allow you to keep an eye on Zip2save for unadvertised coupon codes for v2 cigs they may be offering. Some of these deals are listed only on the V2 cig codes website. A few of them are only for a few hours. A great idea is to subscribe to their RSS feed so that whenever their blog is updated, you will be instantly notified so you can take advantage of any limited time deals they may be running.
4. Turn the voltage on your ecig down to the lowest setting possible. This is like running your car in a low gear…the lower the gear, the more gasoline you use. Same goes for the ecigarette. Keeping the voltage low allows for less usage of the e-liquid and will save you money in the long run. Another tip is to take the batteries out of the device until you’re ready to use it. This promotes long battery life and can save you a few hundred dollars over the course of a year.
5. Store your cig device in a dry, cool location. Humidity can cause the voltage of the device to jump drastically. This in turn causes premature wear and tear which will eventually cause you to need to purchase a new one. Be sure to store the device in the recommended fashion and clean it once a week. By sticking to a regular maintenance schedule, your device will last for years to come.